NAS World Assurance Agency Rankings® by Location - North America = 9
AAA is the American Accreditation Association, recognized by the US government- state corporation commission of the commonwealth of Virginia State, and authorized to transact its accreditation services by the articles of corporation under Title 13.1 of the Code of Virginia, to offer a full range of comprehensive accreditation services, AAA is dedicated to the formal recognition for the competency of:
- Training providers (According to ASTM E2659).
- Testing, Calibration Laboratories (According to ISO/IEC 17025).
- Medical Laboratories (According to ISO 15189).
- Personnel Certification Bodies (According to ISO/IEC 17024).
- System Certification Bodies (According to ISO/IEC 17021).
- Product Certification Bodies (According to ISO/IEC 17065).
- Inspection Bodies (According to ISO/IEC 17020).
- Proficiency Testing Providers (According to ISO/IEC 17043).
No Data Found
AAA Membership can be the first step in the journey to full accreditation. It can also benefit those institutions who would like to be associated with AAA without going through the full accreditation process.
Organizational Member is appropriate for any entity that has an interest in promoting quality and competence through accreditation and that is interested in having annual discounts on accreditation fees or who would like multiple employees to benefit from discounts associated with AAA membership.
Membership fees will be deducted from Accreditation fees if application is submitted within the first year of the membership duration.
1 year membership $500.00
Want to have unique & Comprehensive review for your institute
Accreditation is a third-party attestation related to a conformity assessment body conveying formal demonstration of its competence to carry out specific conformity assessment tasks.