NAS World Assurance Agency Rankings® by Location - United Kingdom = 3
UK based. Internationally renowned. ASIC Accreditation is an internationally respected quality standard for schools, colleges, universities and online learning providers.
Our AccreditationASIC has been formed to bring independent information to both the student population and the wider Higher Education world, through its international accreditation service with well-defined and objective benchmarking. Accreditation through ASIC will help students and parents make a more informed choice and will also help a school, college, university, training provider or distance education provider, demonstrate to the international student body that they are a high quality institution. Our international accreditation allows students to gain a realistic and honest picture of what an institution is really like in terms of quality, resources, student support and ethics.
No Data Found
Below are the steps an institution needs to undertake in order to complete the application process.
- An institution needs to complete the Application Form and send this into the ASIC office with the application fee of £1,250.
- On its receipt, the application form will be checked by one of our assessors. ASIC may then make a request to the institution for further information to support their application.
- If an application is successful, ASIC will forward the institution the ASIC membership, certificate, logo and authorised wording to be used on the institutions website and promotional material along with the QISAN membership documents and database of QISAN agents.
- If an application is unsuccessful the application fee will be refunded to the source account minus an administration fee of £250.
Renewal for ASIC Membership
The annual ASIC Membership renewal fee of £500 needs to be received and cleared by ASIC prior to the expiry of the current period of membership to ensure continuity. If the renewal fee is not received as previously stated, ASIC Membership will be considered as lapsed and the name of the institution will be removed from the ASIC Membership page detailed on the ASIC website. If ASIC Membership is to be gained after it has been allowed to lapse, it will be considered to be a new application and therefore the initial fee of £1,250 will be required along with the completion of a new ASIC Membership application form.
Want to have unique & Comprehensive review for your institute
ASIC has also gained many recognitions, memberships and affiliations (a full list can be found here) in acknowledgement of our commitment to quality in education:
- Recognised by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) in the UK for the Short-term study visa
- Gained ISO 9001:2015 Accredited Certification
- Member of the CHEA International Quality Group in the USA
- Member of the British Quality Foundation
- Member of GUIDE Association, Global Universities in Distance Education
- Member of UN Academy Impact group
- Member of The Association of International Education Administrators (AIEA)