NAS World Assurance Agency Rankings® by Location - Europe = 10
The European Association of Institutes for Vocational Training (EVBB) is the European umbrella association of non-profit providers of Vocational Education and Training (VET).
Its objective is the qualitative improvement of vocational education and training in Europe and beyond and to increase the efforts designed to promote VET as a first choice. EVBB has more than 65 members coming both from the private and the public sector and covers all fields related to initial, advanced and further education and training.
No Data Found
§ 1 Membership fee
Each member of the EVBB shall pay an annual membership fee that is due at the beginning of the calendar year.
§ 2 Amount of the membership fee
The amount of membership fees depends on the size of the company:
- staff of 1 to 100 → € 780,00
- staff of 100 to 1.000 → € 1.300,00
- staff of over 1.000 → € 0,50 per employee
§ 3 Reduced membership fee
Members from the new EU Member States and candidate countries as of 01.05.2004 can apply for a temporary reduction of the membership fee. The duration and amount is to be determined by the executive committee.
§ 4 Membership fee exemption
A waiver of fees is possible in justified cases. It shall be considered at the request of the member and granted upon approval by the executive committee.
§ 5 Honorary membership
Honorary members are not subject to membership fees.
The schedule of fees was presented to the 24th General Assembly in October 2007 and was adopted to be set in force from 1 January 2008.
Want to have unique & Comprehensive review for your institute
- providing a liberal education in terms of social, economic and sociopolitical issues taking particular consideration of European policies and policies towards the developing world based on a socially binding, liberal economic and social order,
- promoting technical, vocational or industrial qualification, continuing education and advanced training in addition to retraining,
- providing scientific education,
- providing education with regard to personal or family issues,
- promoting qualification, continuing education and advanced training in the fields of geriatric care, work with the disabled and nursing services,
- developing media and its use,
- promoting environmental qualification.