NAS World Assurance Agency Rankings® by Location - Asia Pacific = 5
Established in 1989 as a non-profit-distributing organisation by the Hong Kong Government, Hong Kong Quality Assurance Agency (HKQAA) helps industry and commerce in the development of quality, environmental, safety, hygiene, social and other management systems. The professionals in HKQAA possess a wide range of international and industrial knowledge and experience to provide the market with a full spectrum of conformity assessment services.
Approved by the The Certification and Accreditation Administration of the People’s Republic of China (CNCA), HKQAA also set up a wholly-owned subsidiary, HKQAA Certification (Shanghai) Ltd, and its Guangzhou Branch, to provide certification services for businesses in the mainland China.
No Data Found
Want to have unique & Comprehensive review for your institute
In today’s global economy, it is paramount for companies to demonstrate a commitment to deliver consistent quality service. An effective and efficient quality management system is fundamental with its focus on quality and the ability to satisfy customers’ requirements.
Regardless of the size, the nature of business or the industry sector, the ISO 9001 standard is a generic quality management system which has evolved through the years and can apply to any organization.
- Consistently provide products and services that meet customers’ and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Encourage continual improvement and raising customer satisfaction
- Help organizations address risks and opportunities, and reach new markets
- Increase productivity and operational efficiency
- Overall better communication, staff morale and job satisfaction
- Demonstrate conformity to specified quality management system requirements