Hong Kong Registration - Start-ups
In Hong Kong, there has been a significant increase in the number of start-ups in the past few years. Responding to market needs, HKQAA has developed this registration scheme to provide recommended practices for the start-ups to systematically manage their operations, particularly in quality, financial and information security aspects.
Our aim is to assist the start-ups to enhance their management performance and achieve long-term success by:
- Achieving performance objectives by defining and monitoring the measurable targets and goals
- Reducing business risks by identifying and managing the risks
- Continual improvement of operations
- Demonstrating management competence
- Enhancing business partners’ confidence